Thursday, October 18, 2007

World War III?

Now that is a chilling warning from Pres. Bush today in that conference that he had this morning. I missed it for I needed to go to bed after work. Politicians here esp. the Democrats are not happy. A war in progress in Iraq and now he has this one in mind, an even larger scale of a possible Armageddon in the future. Pres. Putin's visit in Iran. What does this means? Who will dominate the middle east? Islam or Christianity and that black gold, oil. Really a very scary subject to ponder about. A global war today would be very catastrophic to the human race, no telling about it, so it would be wise that a time out is needed in discussing such negative word and mentioning it live, and in public for all the world to hear is just not right. I think so. People listen and people will digest it. Not very good. Although that thought of it was really out there before this. Which makes me think that there is the possibility of it happening in my life time and that is frightening, making the hairs all over my body stand...