Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Mesmerizing Melody

Ah, music the language of the silent soul, and of the silent spirit. It captures, it captivates. It mesmerizes, it enchants and spins you into that dreamland of happiness. For three minutes of your life on earth...not bad, for you may have nothing, for you might be just one of those deaf, of those deprived, living in silence, not hearing the sounds of the Gods... of these magical melodies and lullabies, that is. Now, that is just so sad... and he is Gino Federici in "It's Now or Never" or "O Sole Mio" now playing on the air :) What a song. Very nice...so we can say that music is after all, still alive :) but it has been that on this blog in the first place since the very beginning, it was and it will always be filled with music, for music is my name, a name of an opera by Verdi and I can sing a little bit, plus play the piano a little bit as well :) Now if I can only just play the guitar, I'll be complete, laughs. No kidding. Just for 99 cents a song, my blog enchants and captivates, I hope, but definitely it does for me, laughs. Cheap, for all that heart wrenching melodies, I think. And "Somewhere in Time" that movie, that song. I bought one CD of it on my first ever vacation to the Phil. and the next thing I knew is, that song is being played on my sister's wedding. I lost that CD and guess what? my sister did not even mention that I left it on my vacation in my brother's condo, laughs. Been looking and looking then for I love the song. Oh well...

And yeah, it's now or never. Do whatever makes you happy and makes you smile and makes you a person of substance. For today is only what we have that is guaranteed. No need to explain more just turn your TV on. The end comes unexpectedly at times, sad...