Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spooky Squirrel




We were talking about rabbits today in the car as we went out, J.C. and me, to buy pumpkins and treats for Halloween. This boy cracked me up with a story that a friend of his has this rabbit who had 36 babies and he wants to buy one of them. As I've told you rabbits pre-occupy his mind always so when we see squirrels like this one at the church' grounds, he started bugging me again about this pet. Now I asked what's the most a rabbit can have in babies and he said quickly, "easily over 100, mom" What? that many? now that is just too much, I said, laughs. But he said he did his research. Just amazing, and he said, oats and fruits are their food. Oh well. Too much little rabbits just from one, I think. Did you see the red eye of this creature? Spooky, and all just for some camera trick or rather mistake. Hmn,last month we saw a brown rabbit in our backyard at dusk, maybe we can just catch that, laughs. 40 dollars are what they cost here and 4 dollars in the Phil. so I think it's cheaper there, and his uncle has a wide, wide space of a place and a nice hidden garden of a pond with waterfall in New Manila near that former Boracay mansion of Erap. The rabbit will have a ball there of a house I mean :) So to escape buying a rabbit for him, I said that the Phil. is a better place for his future pet, laughs. No winter too :)
***
CLICK the last pic, to see the RED EYE :)