Monday, October 22, 2007

Autumn is awesome...taken yesterday :)











After work, after mass and J.C.'s Bell Choir Sunday session at church, the weather was warm and sunny, not that chilly fall weather that we usually get. So out we went to get some pretty fall shots. Leaves are a changin' at this time of year. Autumn's spell is in progress :) Beautiful! :>

Wow, I wonder how many ladies want my expression of glee, joy or happiness like this (:>) on this blog, laughs. I bet there will be one :? out there somewhere. Although, I never called myself a lady of luxury anywhere for I'm a poor working woman, laughs. Oh well. And tsk! My tongue can't be controlled at other times for I can't even say or give the English language its rightful sound, laughs. Like 'folks' for example, that is a very bad slip up, laughs. But hey, I never claimed myself to be perfect. So now you know that I allow myself the 'luxury?' of bad sounds. For who cares anyhow? Nada, err no one, not even me :>