Monday, October 22, 2007

A Beautiful Beach





PATAR BEACH, that enchanting, unspoiled beauty in Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan, our always beach destination everytime we are in the Phil. Unexpensive, you just have to pay a rent for that open bamboo papags where Paul was sitting here, our very reliable driver every time :) I love Patar beach. Pristine, unspoiled, laid back. No developments yet, as of now, except for the roads leading to it, it's mostly paved already this year I noticed, it wasn't then. It was dusty, muddy, and bumpy as I recalled the first time we were ever there. But it's worth the drive, the hassle. That I can assure you :)
***
And we went to check Puerto del Sol bec. it was not that far. Yeah, the amenities were great and somewhat comparable to those offered by state side resorts, but, I wasn't happy with these coconut trees obstructing my view of the ocean, not good if you ask me. I came to see the sea, but it seems like it was intentionally hidden from me, laughs. Sooo I did not like it. But if you're a lover of privacy then it is for you :> It was okay, don't get me wrong. Nice but I was irked by the absence of the ocean in my view as seen in those beautiful cottages. I am for Patar beach, it's more beautiful there and I mean more here :> The view of the sea is endless here as far as your eyes can see. Endless serenity, endless peace as your gaze is fixed on its hypnotic waves as they splashed on the white sand shore. I will be here forever if I can chose a place to be in. It makes you reflect about life, about things that are bothering you. It makes my heart rest in peace :) And besides, it's for the poor like me and it's for the public. I love that. Mingling with people that I belonged to, no kidding :) For you know, Puerto del Sol is only for the haves... not that I can't afford to be there, but why be in a place where you won't be happy? Now that is the question...
***
Pics taken, July '07, during our vacation :)