Friday, October 12, 2007

Always, thanks for your visit :)



I LOVE YOU ALL! Even if your color is not pink... (^_~)... :) Now I'm really serious and would want to be considered as such, laughs. But humor is me and to be happy is embedded in my name's meaning. So you can call it, "living to my name to the fullest" even if I'm sad or not. For tomorrow I may not be here on this planet earth, so I'd like to spread love instead of the opposite. Better that way, don't you think? You'll be in God's good graces if you do that... or He can forgive you, but why stay on that side if you have the choice to do what is good and what is right... now. To love all your fellowman even if they're black. Now, that is a metaphor, but I know you can figure that out so easily, laughs... Now I wonder if someone will also take me on, in my way of expressing myself in my humble understanding of the English language next, hmn... but go ahead, for I've been there... vilified and can't be tolerated then, so now should not make any much difference ...(^_~)... I can take it, trust me :)

"Make my day"... as said by that famous actor, Clint Eastwood? in that very popular movie. I'll wait or shall I? But bear in mind I'm not a master in that line, although I'm in it everyday. Living it, hearing it in my ears more often than you do, and that is a fact. I'm learning the ropes first hand, in real time. Not copying in books for I was never rich to be able to afford to live in a nearby library or to buy these books so I'm really glad that God planted me here by chance? or by fate? I'd like to believe on the second though... now this is just random thoughts... from a lover of pink gal :) Hope no one minds, but this is my blog so I can write, or do whatever I want and ...to be good is on top :) so you're lucky... water for fire... love for hate, that kind of thing and you know what I mean :> or this is just the beginning of a journey... in the world of a writer scorned? hmn. Hope not, for humility is much more endearing than flaunting what you've got and that is just only a temporary gift anyhow from God, not yours forever to keep, it ends when you die, may I remind you that? although your works will be left behind, but would you like to be remembered as a humble gifted person? or a boastful old intelligent brat? Now don't be mad for I'm old too you know, laughs. Oh well.