Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Happy Rainbow ROSE


http://www.jtv4u.com/blog/2007/05/22/rainbow-roses-from-happy-roses/

Amazingly WOW!!! I wonder if it could be grown at the end of a rainbow. Definitely my kind of rose :) True or not, laughs. But I think it's a delicately dyed rose as it looks. But hopefully in the "future" I can plant a "true" happy rainbow like colorful rose in my garden. For flowers are "smiles" and "happiness" for me. No kidding. If I will be filthy rich I will surround my house with that big big stereo sound music in that loud speaker blasting my fantastic perfumy flower garden of exploding colors all day long and even at night as well. Imagine Elvis, Newell Oler, Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, Michael Jackson serenading my flowers. That would be terribly entertaining for me, with my soft piano pieces tunes after that. That is second to the beach, the heavens on earth for me as I call it :> Joy for me is just like that, simple and pure, down to earth. And all is natural :) I love nature! It's free, like the forest, the beach and my garden too, of course :) better than diamonds, most definitely. And these stones are very expensive. You're in fashion but broke, not good if you ask me :) It will make your head spin around in a 360 angle, laughs. A dizzying dunk will come after that, not unless you truly own the universe of course, then it's just peanuts for you, laughs. For you are the King of Moolah, would you believe that? laughs.
***
So guys, won't it be this the so called perfect present for your sweetie pie?... (^_~) ... I think so :>
***
A multi-colored beauty indeed, as in multi-pics and as in multi-mixed... words wise as well, err, I meant color wise :) Hope no lowly creature will poke fun on this happy rose. Oh well, but it's alright as long as it will be given as a gift of love to their love ones, right? But will they do that? that is the question, laughs. But no kidding this rose is a joy to behold... So to all Jays and Janes pls. take note :>