Thursday, January 17, 2008

when you dream...

when i was younger and didn't know any better, my choice of a career was to be a stewardess, a flight attendant. i was reminded of it today when i saw Hillary, my idol. but that description is only for younger kids's words to use really so maybe the better term for me is, my hero, right? laughs, when i saw her on t.v. today in a plane taking the microphone and doing the job of a flight attendant in her "hillforce one" campaign plane. now in retrospect, to be a nurse is a lot better, laughs, for me at least, for traveling always in a plane up in the air is not one of the things that really i would want to do now, laughs. plane crashes though rare are just a reality and it happens, so it's not good for me to deal with that reality everyday while I'm earning my dough, although i was trained to serve since i was a teenager by my stepping stone job :) now Angelo Castro said today at Phil. News that what's important in life is where you're going not where you came from. hmn, really? then I'd like to travel more to reach that extra mile, to be a much more use of a person in this world. not like the McCain's of course, at 70, this couple is there trying to be the two most important people next to the Bushes, here in the U.S. although i like John McCain for he's a war hero, i hate that he's a republican although his votes leaned more like he's a democrat in the senate. i really admire when older people are still there and being very very relevant in society and i salute them, plus they look very very good, no kidding. i wonder did botox play a rule? just kidding. hey, do whatever it takes to look good, as long as it's not to the excess, in moderation, of course. for i will do that myself when the time comes :) here in the U.S. in one my hospital's sisters, for there are 7-8 of them, to look good is just a few minutes drive away, laughs. but not right now, not yet, laughs. oh well. and yeah, my dream is to be a much more useful citizen in this world. yes more, meaning to be able to help other people in need apart from what I'm doing now :)

but going back to my dream of being a flight attendant then, it's a glamorous job alright, but in my mind i just can't help to consider it as one dangerous job, and I'm not really fond of flying that much, laughs, i now realized that. so thank God I'm not one. although i salute them for their bravery. imagine putting your life on the line with a well equipped and invented machine that can fly, made of steel. but anything could happen suddenly you know, like a breakdown in its components and parts which is not in your hands to be able to fix and that will be very scary to me, the thought of it, really. what more if I'm there everyday in the thick of things earning my living in the process? this one is not for me, i came to that conclusion and you can have it, laughs. oh well. and besides that job won't want me anyhow, laughs, for I'm only 5'1, too small :) so that's that. and don't get me wrong for i like flying but not doing it most everyday of my life :)