Wednesday, January 23, 2008

life is a celebration :)

which this powder puff flower always reminds me of :) you might disagree but that is life to me. a celebration of love during happy times and of sacrifice during sad and trying times...my blog music will be shuffling its tunes, finally :> so let the music takes center stage...music after all is an art, an expression of what life is all about... only incorporated and embedded in sometimes sad and soulful melodic tunes but lively and loud on some occasions as well. a mixture of hooplas in rants, a mixture of serenades of love and lust, of hates and pains. you name it, you'll get these in music. just listen and observe :> and let your soul and spirit be mesmerized, captured and imprisoned, what a description. my mind really is on over drive, laughs. oh well. but to put it simply music is just magic unsurpassed!

and I'd like to think that the few who visits me will have a little blast with the tunes here, laughs. aside from their search of poems. yes, truly there are souls all over the world who loves poetry. that is my experience in this blog. although i can't deliver good poems, i try and you know, it's just like the word "almost" as I've said which is synonymous to failure, laughs. but hey, i failed but i tried and i gave my best and that's all that matters to me at the end of the day :)