Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feb.'s tune?

for the love month, that is...and Barry White got it good...for the loves of our lives :) nice isn't it? laughs. just came across listening to it on the radio in one of my sleepy drive home. so ladies and gents, to get extra mileage to your one and only one's heart, this might work, laughs. plus those hidden numbers as well, of course...(^_~)... so happy listening? here's the lyrics...

The first, the last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
Girl you're all I'm living for
Your love I'll keep forever more
You're the first, your the last, my everything

And with you I've found so many things
A love so new only you could bring
Can't you see it's you
You make me feel this way
You're like a fresh morning dew on a brand new day
I see so many ways that
I can love you till the day I die
You're my reality, yet
I'm lost in a-a-a a dream
You're the first, the last, my everything

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
Girl you're my reality
But I'm lost in a-a-a a dream
You're the first, you're the last, my everything

hmn, what lyrics of a song :) the one who concocted this up must be too much in love, laughs. oh well. see? what love can bring. wonderful melody, unbelievable stringing of the alphabet, good execution and voila! a likable song. wow, cupid needs to work harder. that arrow needs to work more. smokingly hot that is, for more music like this, don't you think? :>