Thursday, January 24, 2008

the million dollar flower :)




the multi-petalled and multi-colored hydrangea :> for your lady loves this coming valentines' day, guys :) this if you think just like my husband. yes, the flower of his choice, not in pink, NO, but in blue and i did not like it! for I'm not a fan of the blue color. but hey, the polite? person that i am, i said my thanks, of course. oh well...images "borrowed" from the web :)
***
in pink, this is the flower that I'll give to my senorita, given the chance. it matches with the tune too and that so much love and care that she had for the poor and the under-privileged persons like me and my million thanks to her for her kind heart and generosity as well. this flower expresses it all. nice!
***
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY in advance to everyone :> enjoy this day of love with your love ones...your lady love, or whom ever you want :)
***
and always THANKS for your VISIT :)