Friday, December 21, 2007

ONE YEAR!!!...I'm celebrating, with my blog's bloom :>

one year is done
one year is gone
one year of typing
under the sun

one year of joy
one year of smiles
on year of laughter
mostly full of fun

jokes jabs galore
pokes spikes and all
just to protect
defend and deflect

bad spirits exist
in this universe
that's why this blog was created
in the first place

now am i lonely
now am i not happy
old and a stalker
as the devil defined me

with one year of words
with one year of blurbs
you have the tools now
to see me somehow

judge me not with what
other people had put up
judge me not with what a
biased human being had came up

some pages of my life
now is opened up
some parts of me now
came open wide

another reason this blog
was created after all
is to mark a memory
for you, for me and for all
for memories are
just important in our lives
to be referred to
in the future by our loves

thanks for the visits
thanks for the jabs
my life was made richer
by all of that
for in it i had the props
the tools that i need
to rise and to stand up

in it, i discovered
what's made of me
a defending and a
fighting lady for the
truth in the most
sincerest way

again thanks for the flaks
again thanks for the jabs
in it i was made stronger
from all of that

although i wish
of no more of it
bec. for me to love
is better than to hate...

HAPPY ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING MARKS & MEMORIES! :> what an unforgettable ride...the job is done, now what's next? only God knows of course, but I'm hoping for the best :) some changes and moving on should be and will be the next. the challenge to have this free for all open to the public journal was met. as if it was just only yesterday. time flew so fast, i think. so i need to slow down and catch up with some much more important things in life. to the few who visited, relatives, friends and the opposite, i thank you for your time and for your visit :) i will still blog but not as often and only in random cases now. a new year will soon be here and this means a new beginning and of closing a previous page. this to be able to go to the next. in spite of it all, it's been a pleasure to unleash some inner thoughts unimportant they maybe. now i can say, "i did it, i have it" a so called on line diary, somewhere in outer space or in cyberspace, somewhere in time :)

I've been looking forward to this day for say a month now, laughs. Oh well. Finally it's here! and this is the TRUTH folks, in a poem. Sorry to disappoint YOU, but since the very beginning I only deal in truths, for lies only paralyze us and only lead us to Lucifer's lair, not good if you ask me :)

and thanks to YOU, you're the third person to suggest that i open up a blog after i "first" suggested that to you, laughs. so you got your wish and in the process the illusion died down, your illusion, created by your own devil mind. but in a weird way i thank you, as you read my poem? above, and you know the reason why. i wish you all the best this Christmas even how bad you dragged me into the mud for no reasons at all, and that says much as to what kind of a human being you are. but even then, may the peace of Christ be with you and your love ones this Christmas and i truly meant that. so from now on? let's just make LOVE, alright? no lies, no using me or that sort of stuff...and people are fair, people can tell the difference. let's give them that credit :> and we understand, you love so much, but be very careful for too much love can kill, too much care is poison as jealousy is a pain in the you know what, laughs. oh well.

so to the few who visited me, thanks, thanks, thanks...kisses to you all! have a wonderful and a happy yuletide season!!!