Saturday, December 8, 2007

Amazingly pretty, plus meaningful :)




the powder puff tree and a look alike bloom in purple. you can tell that i'm crazy about this flower, laughs. i truly love it! for it means, "let's celebrate" to me :> click to enlarge. and purple next to pink is my favorite color, laughs.
***
yes, pink is first. the color Brad Pitt had chosen for his humanitarian project in building houses for people affected by hurricane Katrina. and last night at Larry King Live, when Larry asked why not green or any other color, he said, "this color screamed the loudest" laughs. bad answer i thought, laughs. it would be better if he said, "pink means love and i love these people" diba, mas makahulugan :) not just like a shout unheard. tsk! i wish he could have paused a little bit and came up with a much more meaningful answer that will forever be remembered in our minds, mine at least, but who cares. even then high kudos for him indeed for there he is, doing good in "action" not only in "words" which a lot of us are good at...now that is truly bad, laughs. for words are nothing without deeds and all wise humans knew that, laughs. it's just like a joke that needed to be shelved and can't be laugh at, and that's for sure. sorry, but it's true...
***
i had one powder puff tree bought here for my garden 3 yrs. ago, but it died. sad. just like my double petalled sampaguita from there, it died too. but, hey, there are lots of powder puffs and jasmines out there, in the Phil. or in the tropics. so i will get a tree or another shrub for my Phil. abode one of these days and i truly meant that. death is not the end to me when it comes to my plants and flowers. it meant another search for a replacement! hmn, not me to be sad forever for I'd like to be smiling and i can get that from a powder puff :) weird but it's definitely true. these shots are 'borrowed' from the web, to be kept forever, of course :) i just took a copy, this is the way i see it, laughs. oh well. but honestly, no flower lights up my face than powder puffs. i'm in heaven when i see one :> and that means powder puffs are priced as paradise in my book :) so my garden of Eden is just a powder puff away, laughs. cheap, but definitely it's colorful, lovely, lively and enchanting all rolled into one. pardon, for my world lights up when this flower is the topic, i can't help it for I'm totally hooked. but better than to be paralized with booze and drugs for that's a no no in my book! for that is considered a black day for one person, not very good. i knew first hand, for i deal with that problem in my line of work...and it's sad...