Monday, December 31, 2007

hope is what the new year means...


footprints in the sand...

as i walk freely at
your sandy shore
and gently thread
with my head bowed low
mind totally engrossed
with somber thoughts
heart stopping
heart breaking thoughts

serenity is there
as i sit down
with my eyes gazing
upon those waves
as they daintily dance
as they playfully splash
across the sand

peace, contentment
is what i get
as that gentle wind
that silent breeze
will pass and envelope
my hands, my feet
my body that is
so tired and beat

happiness is here
as i intently hear the sea's
murmuring sound waves
as that sun soaked water
dazzled with brilliance
like diamond that sparkles
and forever shines
which let my ever weary heart
let out a smile

footprints
washable memories
is all there is
is all i have
but today is a start
with the new year
coming at hand

another hope
another wish
for a better life
is just in sight
is just in store
for me, for you
and for us all

as i bid goodbye
to the beach
which colored my life
so many times before
with hopes to
be there again someday
with hopes to be
happy again someday
one more time
one more chance
once more...
***
a simple, positive stringing of words for the coming new year that gives me a smile, and makes me reflect. that purple NY beach is just lovely. i wonder what camera tricks made that possible. i know there is no such purple beach, just an illusion here. but a black beach, there is one in Hawaii. i watched and saw it on the travel channel last year. but anyhow, even what color a beach is, i still LOVE IT! a beach is always magic, always a paradise for me...(^_~)...comparable to a beautiful garden. perfect pics lifted from the web. hope you've enjoyed them as i did. really, a true purple beach will be very nice but there's none. not unless an artificially colored one exists somewhere. but I'm not a fan of make believes...

so again, my wish is...of so many many HAPPY NEW YEARS TO COME... for ALL of US :> 50 more years for me at least, that's my goal :) with good thoughts, nice words, and a "treasure trove" filled with that "bed pan" of kindness and of love to all, including the sick, the old, like me, laughs, and the needy :)...and of course the most important thing ...may the grace of God be all upon us for always...so CHEERS!!!... and HELLO 2008!!! :> but before we end this year, correct my english pls. for i want to be better in the english language for these coming years as well... thanks in advance :> although I'd like to stick more in reading Mr. Krip Yuson's articles for the main reason of...that i can learn writing better poems with them and this is no kidding...really and truly. what a year 2007 was in my blogging activity, laughs. don't worry in 2008, it will definitely change. i promise lesser entries, this if i can help it, that's the plan. hope it will materialize for that's what my intention really...so pls. God... help me in this regard :) i needed that badly as you can see in my millions of entries here...so no burst and bundles of you know what will happen again...now you know my NY's resolution, laughs... and always Good Luck to all of us as well :) so, see you all next year then? this to the few who visit me. and thanks sooo much for the time...i really do appreciate it... more than you'll ever know :)