Tuesday, December 25, 2007

okay, my gift to all of you :)



an image of the smallest Xmas tree ever, laughs, mine. well, you know now that i can't have a big tree for i only decorate on the last minute :) too much time to do that decorating and i only do have very little time, so that meant a very little tree for me here. oh well. so what do you think? did you like it? laughs. sorry to disappoint you, Christmas pa naman. tsk! pero diba it's not in the size naman, it is in the thought that really counts, right? laughs. so what's my gift from you :? and btw, my relatives in CA liked my tree, even if you don't :) and pls. click to enlarge my pitiful tree, you know, to see my tree and my decorations in a bigger light, laughs.
***
and this reminds me of that big tree in San Lorenzo Village, every year for those ten years that i lived there. i even helped decorate it and believe me it takes forever. so i said to myself, I'm small, not rich, so I'll match it with my tree. so that's the reasoning behind this, laughs. J.C. is not happy, but i do the job so it's my decision :) sorry, okidoki? laughs. and yup i have tantalizing blinking lights which you can't see. this made up for my poor decorations, laughs. oh well.
***
and of course seriously speaking i gave Jesus a present. a gift that is very important and very precious to me :) ask Him if you want to know what it was... for I'm not telling... but you can guess and bet and that's about it, laughs. i know He'll like it...