Tuesday, December 4, 2007

one, the first, soon...12-21-'07

definitely not one year of dirty laundry, laughs. but one year it is. my open diary in the sky, that is what i define blogging. but if you're that private of a person just like me, you just go on with the generalities, living the sensitive ones out about your life untold and to this date all the things that I've ever wanted to share is out and also the reason that I'm here in the first place was met already. the challenge was won. good and the light came over. winning the devil, the bad and the bitch, laughs, sorry for these words, just can't help it. at least the world is free to look at me and to judge with some things to go on with their hands :) btw, thanks for the visit. it is really very very much appreciated :) once in awhile i may pop out for things that i think, is important... but right now that's about it for a nobody like me...(^_~)... I'm going on with my life as it used to be. so marking a memory will now be only on a PRN basis as we refer to in medical term. the world of maintaining health, your most precious possession, second to life, my world, the pursuit of health and well being. and i'm blessed to be in it. no hatred but all triggered and fueled or moved with the goal to serve, to love and to help my sickly co-humans. yes, to help, one of the meaning of my name according to that book, laughs, if you believe in it. oh well. i made it to one year, with daily entries :> so many things to say, to discuss, to cover, but too little time...i must prioritize, you know, laughs. for life is short, life should be used more intelligently...so that's it. nice meeting you all in cyberspace. it's been a pleasure, most of the time that is...love, always, and thanks once more to the few who visited :) i won't be gone, but will still be here. only, just once in awhile. but even then, see you in those few, trickling moments, laughs. life goes on you see :)

and most definitely, this is not yet my last entry :> this if God allows :) hope that yours won't be the last either, for entertainment purposes you know. we shouldn't be in a hurry to say goodbye for it will come, sooner or later for you and for me and the best thing is...it will be out in our hands, for it's a big surprise from God...don't yah love that? laughs. for i do...(^_~)... :)