Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the colors and gifts of christmas that are hot :)



borrowed from the web :) as always flowers fascinate me, a never ending source of serenity, peace and wonder, for me. if i can be re-incarnated back after i lived to be 100 :> I'd like to be a powder puff or a poinsettia, or one of those fragrant blooms. the ilang-ilang, jasmine and another that i forgot its name, white and it's almost similar to these blooms but smaller in petals :) a rosal? hmn.
***
"blue Spanish eyes" playing on air right now is a song for my senorita, the beautiful virgin Mary look alike Spanish lady, my benefactor...she brought a much more meaningful Christmas for me years and years ago that changed my life forever, giving me the chance to enjoy my life in a country, which most of my countrymen would consider a paradise...I'm blessed and I'm ever thankful to God...I'm reminded of it always but most especially comes December. i considered it as a gift unsurpassed, a gift that only a few were lucky to have, to be sent to school for free without any strings attached, without me paying her anything in return. indeed I'm a very lucky person and a very blessed individual in this regard :) nothing that i can ever do would repay her for her kindness and generosity than pray for her to God. that she will be bestowed with grace, peace and love all through out her lifetime. i cry, i smile with tears rolling down my cheeks whenever these thoughts come to mind...
***
so it's a "gift galore" for me. education after all can't be taken away from me. it's mine to keep till the end of time, my time on earth, that is :) but even a bible, a rosary or a spectacle aka a gazing protective glass for the mirror of your soul, your eyes will do just as good as well. but as i've said before your heart comes first or on top before your eyes. for it's your heart that beats with love for your fellowman and i would rather have a kind heart that has love for humanity than a twinkling deceiving eyes of the devil that only see the bad, the disgusting and the sad things in life *}
***
and yes, these gifts for this holiday season are to die for :> did you have them as a gift before? now that is the question, laughs. if not, time to ask them from your lady love or the apple of your eyes...(^_~)... then enjoy your precious gifts this Xmas, this if you are on the good side of the equation, or dig these gifts :) but if not then you can always replace them with mementos from Lucifer, the devil. like an ax, a broom or a pitiful fork... or whatever strikes or suites your fancy *}