Thursday, March 20, 2008

yes, to memories :)




unforgettable memories...of painted tulips, two lips, two hearts and a waterfall. what could be better than that! although the powder puff is really my flower of memory since i was a very little kid. me, little me then looking up at these dainty pin like pinkish blooms like fireworks in the sky, better than tulips, laughs. and besides these flowers only comes for two weeks here during spring time and powder puffs stay around much much longer and i can have them in the Phil. too. tulips are just here in the U.S. i like tulips don't get me wrong, but not as much as i like the flower of happiness and of celebrations, my blog flower :) but again, really who cares. i know no one, laughs. the music is by Bon Jovi, i like the memory word part of this tune, that's all. and of course on how it is being sang. nice :) the images are from the www, btw. thanks to you all who unselfishly shares them with us. i love them, really :>