Tuesday, March 11, 2008

always thanks...to YOU, SENORITA :)




from my garden one summer time... lovely lilies and pink love roses for YOU!
***
"the wonder of you" as sung by the KING...yup God is all that... the wonder, the great and the good...pls. read my latest additional entry down under...here :)
***
so yes, the serenade songs continue.. by the best singer of all...this according to me :) ELVIS, the KING of ROCK N' ROLL for me is only meant for the best person that I've meet in this life :) the ONE person on earth that changed my life forever. i thank YOU and i will never ever forget your kind heart and endless generosity...the songs that was burned then by your beloved for you. i considered it as a privilege to have listened to them then and here are just a few of those melodies. HAPPY B-DAY to you SENORITA! on the 14th :) although i know you are not reading this but the thought of that a higher being and of senorito up above are, will be more than enough. you are almost 80 now, but you've changed so little. you are still as beautiful as I've seen you the first time I've met you. and not only that outside beauty that you have but that inner beauty of your character as well. so beautiful inside and so beautiful outside. we are very lucky to be the recipient of your presents and of your presence on earth. God bless you! from the bottom of my heart i thank God for YOU :)
***
we meet so many lives on this earth but only a few will be remembered and will be etched forever in the deepest corners of our hearts...and you SENORITA tops my list. I LOVE YOU FOREVER! I will call you on your special day to say my thanks. i know that is not enough but nothing really that i can do to repay you than to pray for you always...you have everything in this world, you own everything that i ever wanted to give you. those tons of books (cooking, inspirational, gardening) perfumes, jewelries, aprons, cooking pots and utensils, and CD's were nothing compared to what you already possessed...i look forward to visiting you once again as i do again and again on every vacations of mine in the Phil...that is one of the things that i ever looked forward to and the reason of my vacations as well. i love seeing your kind and beautiful face one more time...forever if i can...it just brings smile into my face...i can go on and on and on here. but the best that i remember in your house now is your garden. i'd like to think that this is the outcome of those books that i gave you then.
***
you've made me a millionaire since age 26, in Philippine money of course :) although that is just mere middle class here by American standards. you've made my poor life leap a million fold, although I'm not rich really. not only me had reap the rewards of your kindness but my family as well. plus I've seen and been living my life in the best country in the world this according to the Americans :) and it's all because of you. Gosh! YOU ARE LOVE!!! to me...no question! words are not enough to describe you and to thank you...you made my life livelier, a lot easier and more happier. thank you, thank you for everything. i wish you can just read this...i wonder what will your thoughts be :) but i would never ever know. i hope in some ways i made you happy and made you proud...that will really be something for me. it will mean so much...more than you will ever know...my life had been brightly decorated by you, by your caring and loving heart...for a poor person like me that is a blessing, a grace coming from God no more no less...you made things happen for me! thank God so much for YOU!
***
and as Dolly Parton sings it "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! :> always and always and always! that should say it ALL... :) and God pls. relay my message to her?
***
"SPITTING IT BACK" ...a very sad sordid scandal broke out today in New York. its democratic governor a supporter of Hillary was caught in a prostitution ring involvement... he was client no. 9 who paid 4,300 USD to that pretty petite brunette for her sex service to him that was described as "that went well" he was a crime fighting lawyer who went after guys like him now sadly, who dug unsavory stuffs of his opponents and used against them for their downfall and now the table is turned back at him, like a painted tongue that has its own mind. pointing it back at us for maybe we are the one who really deserved it after all in actuality. just a self righteous organ who knows what's right and sticks by it. really things happen in ways that we can't ever predict. strange, like right always wins over wrong...as Jesus always wins over Satan...it will only be just a matter of time...so pls. let us all be aware of that...let our "rosaries" and our "bibles" help us and guide us to the right path of life :) and we won't ever be lost...believe me for God is good and God is always right :)