Monday, March 17, 2008

LOTS of...

happiness in a plant nursery...why? bec. there are loads of blooms inside...i love going to this place for there are sooo many colorful flowers in full bloom in any given season. and these are the pre-spring bunch. just WOW! i love it! if i have an all year round summer place and a weather like the Phil. my house will be a flower haven with fruit trees too. hope i will have it in the near future. hitting the lotto will make it sooner, laughs. then traveling to the Holy Land first and second, seeing the best beach ever and it is somewhere in the African continent. there are rain forest here in the states too, that will be third for i like rain forest as well. there is a tiny one here where J.C. and me bike and walk during the summer, spring and fall, but a number of trees died this past two years, due to the ash bore insect epidemic...sad. but still the breeze is just cool and fresh. gardens, the beach and the rain forest with mountains and all is nature at its best. my happiness aside from my two boys. I'm at work so i can't load the nursery flower pics yet, I'll do it when i get home :) and i forgot, yes, there is that lot that we have in Filinvest, laughs. but no house yet. oh well. but i like a bigger place. so the plants and fruit trees that i bought last July in the Phil. they ended up in my brod's province place. the ilang-ilang is blooming! this according to my brother. i' really want to see his beach property though, that will be something for me :)