Friday, March 14, 2008

flower means happiness :)


i can't be sad that long, so i let the music and the flowers do their job to make me smile :) a painted phil. gumamela, again borrowed from the web. thanks to you whoever painted this. lovely! and the happy rainbow rose :> so you my name be happy now, laughs. oh well. i am helping myself here as my name implies. i wonder will i be happy more if i am really rich? the way to find that out is to win the lotto, laughs. so i needed lady luck here, now pls. :> then i'll write about my findings here, laughs. but i'm pretty sure i'll be happy for i'll bring a lot of happiness to people and that is true happiness i think and they will love me too so happiness to another level here for me. see i know where happiness is :) but let's not forget God. He is love and happiness too as well :> and He is all over, anywhere and everywhere and He is free! now that is something, how did i figure that out. i don't even have to wait for lady luck, laughs. the truth :) happiness is just around the corner. no kidding. really happiness is just a state of mind that we can influence and manipulate. for me by the sounds of music and the sight of a flower :)