Monday, March 17, 2008

art is...




you...the inner you. what's in your mind, in your brain and in your heart at that exact moment that your hands pick up that paint brush... I've seen an Amorsolo hanging in one wall of their house in San Lorenzo, i meant my senorita's house here, and some other artist's works as well that i can't recall. i wonder what will be her impression on these paintings that i took from the web. thanks to you dear artists for your works :) you made my eyeballs popped with awe. gosh! some guys really worked overtime with their minds i mean on their paintings here. i think so, laughs. oh well! i don't know what to say, but what a work of art, yes they are indeed! :) okay, i really like the no. 2 painting the best, the green umbrella also, for it reminds me of a shelter from a storm :) the heart shaped faces with that pink and red colored lips and of course that lady duck's curly hair, pretty, i think so :) and art is addicting, mesmerizing and a source of fun, laughs. oh well. I'm starting now to really pay attention more on art, laughs. it just give me a source of things to think about and to look at. what ideas or thoughts the artist is trying to convey to you. it will be a portal of entry to their inner minds now if you think about it, laughs, this if you are a good art interpreter that is...which some of us are :) and i think art is not something that you get used to, for one should be a lover of it to appreciate it first and foremost...and really I'm not an art slave err lover yet, not yet so far :) in the future, maybe. but no one can predict the future, so it might just be one of those things that you lose interest with as time goes by :) then it will be just a dead memory where remnants of it is comparable to a skull of unnamed souls, kind or not, either with a friendly name or not...
***
and yes, i called my VMLASLB already to greet her. i told her for the first time ever i won't have a gift for her. i ran out of ideas of what to give to a super rich woman! she said she could put up a library for all the books that i gave her already, laughs. and she said it's fine and she asked about Michael :) she is truly LOVE!
***
music is us as well. our choices of different melodies define our likes, our taste and our lives. that is how i choose mine plus their sounds, or the lyrics but this is just secondary. the tune or the sound that will make my ears pop, pay attention and would want to hear more :) this is how i select my music, the songs that are close to my heart and those that i want to listen to over and over again :) like those songs of long ago played by my benefactor's husband to her every week end while they sun bathed near their swimming pool, this when they haven't bought that resort mansion in Nasugbu yet :) it was sooo loud that it's a miracle that no neighbors of them then ever complained, laughs. and yeah thanks to UST, and that swimming pool plus that Tali beach, i know how to swim, laughs.
***
my mom and my senorita are almost of the same age. strange but my dad and senorito both died at age 60 which is my husband's age now? this will be his answer if you ask him how old he is, but the truth is he's older than that, laughs. "strangers on the shore" yes, my husband's favorite tune, and even my senorito, laughs. my husband likes the beach too, did you notice? :) he was a soldier then, so he takes care of himself most of the time here at home, lucky me :) he also is a very good cook :) but the thing that i won't ever forget about him was he had these family mementos tucked away with things he loved to keep then. U.P. pictures of his dad who was a nurse, his U.P. school album. strange but true a male nurse who was head of hospitals around the country then? this according to my husband, a position given to him by president Diosdado Macapagal, Mrs. Arroyo's dad :) so my husbands family traveled and lived around the country then. and politicians, yes a former vice president's big 8 bedroom house is where we were last vacation, my brother's place now with a 1,000 USD rent a month, 30-40 million in pesos if you buy it, the reason? to park his Mercedes limos, laughs. too expensive to buy, laughs. but anyhow this former vice president is a devout Catholic who was involved in Bible studies after his term of office this after surviving an assassination attempt so maybe that's why he never ran for president, he was afraid that he'll get killed. I like his old house, with that nice garden, a pond as seen in my pic then, huge, huge old mango tree and several fruit trees too, kaimito and tsiko. A mansion with luxurious amenities then that was attached to the rich and the powerful although in comparison now it is a bit laid back. But anyhow there were strange things like ghost in this house according to the care takers. sounds in the middle of the night were heard, gosh! we were there during the day time for i do prefer his condo in Quezon City, near ours where my sister lives and her family :) but really i think these are restless souls that did not pass to the next life yet i think. sad. i never had any experience with ghosts so far, lucky me. my dad when he died never even bothered me at all and so is senorito and dengdeng. they were kind i think for maybe bec. they knew i will be very very afraid, like when at work i don't want to be left by myself packing a dead patient, laughs, true. although i have a very strong stomach for pulsating bloody organs the ones that i always encounter and see in assisting operations for i was an OR nurse then. those organs are alive that's why maybe. oh well. but anyhow i really am afraid of dead persons, terrible! which is nonsense for they can't harm me. are you? would you be brave enough to be left alone in a place by yourself with a dead person? i am and i know the answer why, for maybe you and that dead person are not on the same plane anymore, i dunno, but really this is how i feel :) and yes someday we will all die. i hope my love ones will be there for me but if not i won't mind. for really I'm not sure if i will know if they are there by my side at that time just by my spirit? alone. and you don't know this either. one of the mysteries on earth that is unanswered like similar to how the earth begin to exists and why are we so different in colors and this and that. no satisfactory answers for me at least. yes science, the evolution theory, that big bang theory, the bible had their own explanations but...I'm stubborn for still I'm not satisfied, sorry to admit this but I'm honest :) and we will know? this after we die? that is the question...
***
and i love on line diaries now, laughs. i can pour out my inner thoughts on what have yous, but of course i know, secrets should still be secrets, sensitive stuffs i mean should be left out like a plague the juicy ones i mean. after all on line blogs are public domains and it is bugged, laughs. oh well. so, sorry to disappoint YOU...(^_~)...but keep on reading for who knows one of these days my tongue err hands might make a mistake, laughs. but really, don't count on that. i have a little bit of intelligence here you know, may i kindly remind you that :) but at least i gave you bits and pieces in here, so you are not totally left in the dark :)
***
and no to comments pls. for per my Internet world experience i observed that people leave the cyberspace disappointed bec. not all people out there are good and kind. there are nasty souls out there with bad mouths unafraid to show their true self to the world bec. they are unknown and can't be traced? this if you don't have the right tools, but they are not that intelligent enough to remember that God is always watching us. they show their true inner selves to us by their bad comments. so to prevent that and a heads up i can control this by not allowing such bad karmas to happen in my own blog with nipping it in the bud, the source, their portal of entry to my own on line diary? this way i am preventing them to be the devil, so really it is a help to these black hearted souls. so for me it is a very very good idea. it worked for me and there is no bumps for me to navigate yet so far in this Internet super hi-way :) so the right way to go, is no comments for me, laughs. although blogging is tiring sometimes laughs. i needed time off soon, laughs. really and truly. it is a tool though for me, a communication bridge for my family and friends plus a mind exercise as well :) so that's that. but it will end eventually sooner or later, laughs, so don't worry, just be patient :) and thanks to those who landed on my journal looking for poems :) and thanks for the kind e-mails as well, i really do appreciate them more than you all will ever know...
***
Elvis rocks, that's for sure. again, he isn't the king for nothing :)