Saturday, November 24, 2007

tales of a slave

bitter sweet taste
of tears streaming
down your cheeks
dry and cracked palms
of your hands
cupping your sad face
with IQ so low
just bottomless
under the charts
but does your heart
beats similar to them
and theirs as always?

body that's badly
beaten and bruised
body that's tortured
tricked and thrown
with red puffy eyes
bleeding in pain
with silent sobs
heard in the drain
tired and humiliated
arms stretched out for help
but only the angels
the cherubims of God answered...

yup, a hanging and a drying poem? in the life of a slave. aired in a clothes line where your dirty laundry is being dried and this made me return so quick. tsk! too bad, against my will if I may add, but you wouldn't want to miss my low intelligent poem? here, or would you? and I'm talking to my friends here, not the lady in the bank nor Hillary Clinton, nor any fake ruler of the universe, for believe me they still exist, maybe bec. of reading piles and piles of books they forgot the time, fell asleep and they woke up in the kingdom of the slaves, very funny :) or is this just a case of using me and using you? or just plain abuse in human terms, laughs. oh well. then let's coin a name for this game...the used and the abused? hmn, i'll definitely give it a thought...or better yet let's resurrect your defunct program and let your audience vote, but the problem is...do we have enough votes to seal this naming deal? i doubt it, sorry. but we can try, laughs. this if you don't care for your time to be wasted, for i definitely do :> now that's another rant for you, laughs. now can we see a high caliber poem from you? for i might be able to learn from it, you'll never know, laughs. and yeah, this is another way to air my laundry here, I'm warning you. gosh! at least i have the pity and the humanity to warn you. oh well. and i did not even remind you that this is my blog and i can do whatever i want, to air my laundry or what not :? oh well, again! at least when i do visit other journals i have respect for them, but how about you? yeah i know YOU get your inspiration in them and how low is that? intelligence, yours, in the drain...that is what it was...now a big laugh, here, for it's the truth :) so pls. don't be a troll, laughs. now see what you made me do...(^_~)...no good. you disturbed my supposedly blogging vacation...intentionally? or just a plain... twisted brain classics in the works here. congrats! it worked, but...if you're that intelligent, you shouldn't lay your eyes on lowly slaves, go for your co-rulers, but i meant the true rulers here, alright? or are you afraid and don't have the balls and the guts? now to me that is really dumb... :) please stop! challenge your match for a change...not one like me here going into hibernation, laughs. oh well. or you do really want me to be around, hmn. now you know the trick :> and you and me are different, i'm living in reality here on earth and you're not, for you are in a no man's land kingdom, fakingly ruling it! and that is only the beginning of our differences, laughs. i'm not a fake ruler, although i'm an old slave, and that is common knowledge. shall we continue? :> but i would rather not. you really ZAP my will to leave this blogging world...and I'm pretty sure you don't want me to be around, laughs. now if you pls. excuse me, I'd like to be back in hibernation and pls. don't wake me up too soon with your similes or what not. and you forgot that you can laundry yours too, if you wish and want :? now if your IQ is really shooting up that roof, you don't need me to remind you that. you laundry yours and i do mine and that's exactly what i did. really and truly and you even watched me doing mine. but mine are not metaphors or similes, they are dead ringer realities, for i don't rule in fakes and i don't deal in fakes as well. but you certainly do, hiding in similes or metaphors like a coward, a bad cheat. wow! please...help me leave by moving me out of your radar's reach, i know you'll say I'm just imagining things, see? my IQ did not fail me yet, laughs. oh well. and i'm tired of charades and plays, now that is the truth... *}