Sunday, November 11, 2007

positively paradise

sweet scents of pastel flowers
gloriously thumbing at your nose
while a colorful rainbow
rising up not close

shimmering sunshine
of the sun above
glowing, flickering
like flying fireflies

light drizzle of rain
that touched your skin
turned to dew like, golden
rested on those greens

heart shaped leaves
of a favorite plant
waving gently as
the wind whisked by

garden of Eden
home of love
no sins, no hell here
all and only paradise

where a smile
is there to shine
plus sounds of
laughter...

echoing
and reigning
on this alluring
land...

poems that make me laugh, gosh! what more if these true poets can read them, now I'm imagining heads moving sideways in disapproval, laughs. Oh well, at least I'm trying hard... that's all I can say :> better than nothing to adorn my so called web page :) of only nothing if I may add...