Saturday, November 10, 2007

Madonna

Yes, I'd like to think about Christmas now as "forced" by 100.3 WNIC, the official Motor City X-mas Station who starts playing all yuletide songs comes Nov. 1st every year. And I'd like to start with the worldly Madonna almost my age, if you think 3 years is almost for I do, laughs. Another fellow Michigander like Kid Rock the younger guy but I bet he knows and had experienced most of everything in spite of his age :) So of course you'd like to start with your own kababayans, like ka-live-ins if your brain is wired just like mine ...(^_~)...

A sleazy song, but hey... with her "3" counts of BF's- lovers and a husband now, you can tell that this lady had seen it, been there and done that, laughs. Oh well. :) I knew I'm right. Anyone who counts BF's had done that either and we can call them "experienced" in that cupid arena. Do you disagree? If ever let me know :) So we need to be very careful with the words we use, laughs. It brings back lovely memories :)

Okay, I hope you'll love this song titled "Santa Baby" as I do. Well done, Madonna! And the next song will be from the much maligned and much criticized, who else? Mariah Carey. I love to defend the downtrodden music divas. For they don't really deserve to be put down...and if we begin to stick our tongues out to others, that tongue will boomerang back hitting us. As if it has a righteous mind of its own, maybe driven by the spirit of goodness. And you wouldn't want me to mention examples here, laughs. Oh well, again, so pls. be kind. We need to show to the world that we've learned our lessons from previous sad and bad "experiences" But it looks like we never did. Too bad... So, sad to say, that we can expect repercussions... :)

Again, pls. listen attentively to the "lady of experience" doing her thing :) Hope you like it, laughs.