Thursday, November 15, 2007

shadows in the shade

unseen, surreal
surrogate
white, paper thin
so clear
smoky seeping
through the
leaves
souls in hiding
like prisoners

windy and wild
that night
gushes of air
so cold so hot
trickles of sweat
and tears
flowing trickling
in drips

love in the shadows
love in the rain
love in the moon
love in a train
love unmeasured
love undefined
now love lost, forgotten
and can't be found...

while I'm at it, making poems? about love, for love is a hot topic and we knew that, laughs. oh well. love is happiness and sadness combined. how true :) and i noticed i can write and write poems? in succession in a very short time, laughs. not good for my mind is on the run, laughs. oh well, again. but who is counting? no one, so there you go. no one minds then? :> of course for it's just me talking to myself here :) I'm insane? hmn, not yet, so far, laughs. really these are all for entertainment purposes, clear? so click out if it's otherwise for you :)


and thanks for the dinner today guys! it was great and fun, the food was superb :) lucy, rose and bert and of course the birthday girl esther and her son patrick... happy b-day and a blessed day to you soon, enjoy your day as well :>

and this poem is good for two prominent politicians that were rumored to be living in the shadows, laughs...too light for I'm too kind...now, when God had sprinkled love they must have caught more than one, like when God sprinkled special kids like Michael, i got one. this is how i explained the presence of Michael in my life :) and this is just a good of an explanation for me...I'm happy and sad at the same time, but at peace. he is with me and God only knows the reason why...and with his help the struggle is not that heavy to overcome...for God is always there, and he always care :)