Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Missed that roof top view


One regret that I have in my years at my holy and royal pontifical university is that I never ever went to see the roof top view of the main building. A missing part that is just a wonder in my mind. Been to the library a million times, all day, and all night at times. But never to that roof top part of it. Maybe in the future, I hope so. And what a life of worries, struggle, prayers and hard work. My life in this school was. Thousands took the entrance exam, but it boiled down to just 22 sections, pre-nursing, with 50 students in each class. That is the 2 years of completing the needed pre-requisites for the internship. Then voila! From 22, it dropped down to just 10 sections, who would continue the course to the end. The rest who did not make the grades went to neighboring nursing schools whose academic requirements are not as high as this university who has a very scenic garden frontal view, a winner in my eyes, on that alone :)
***
So I was lucky, as a working student serving my master, my benefactor, the lady with a golden heart, a mother Mary look alike, plus academic work, I'm so thankful to God that I wasn't kicked out in this prestigious Catholic university who has the lowest failure rate when taking the nursing board exams here in the U.S. whom a lot of Filipino takers fail. I took it only once so with the CGFNS, a visa requirement by the U.S. embassy in stamping an entry here to work as a nurse. Indeed, "God is watching me, from a distance" as Bette Midler sang :) Thank YOU sooo much :> to you up there!
***
Back to the roof top view. Aren't these two powder puff flowers look like or similar at least to a pretty pair of vernaculars or "sunglasses" for me to use if that day comes? Where that cross is, on that tower, on top...the view must be awfully awesome I would imagine :)
***
And I always post a lot, and I mean a lot, of nonsense crap in here, laughs. So you know what to do if you're unhappy, just click out, for this is my journal and I can do whatever I want, clear? laughs. Oh well. Journals are outlets of the mind as I know that now. So I am making use of it for now as much as I wish or want :) But who knows if that will change soon, if I get tired posting about nothing and that time is not yet today for sure. It might be tomorrow you know, who knows, only me of course, laughs. So you'll just have to wait and see, laughs, but of course I'm just joking here. Don't worry, for I'll stop eventually... (^_~)...be patient. But again don't come here if you're not into my craps, okidoki? This is as clear as that shining sun up there on a sunny day. But thanks to those who are with me...I sure do love YOU! :> and where are my sunglasses look alike powder puffs? did somebody delete them? I'll check when I get home from work, laughs...I really miss them...
***
Okay, there, I put it back. Hmn, I wonder what happened, why it disappeared without me taking it out, hmn, hmn, hmn... And I was thinking about a good New Year's resolution next year. Not to post that much, laughs, that's it. Yes, that is a good one. I'll try :> but you know resolutions are meant to be broken anyhow. Yes, yes, yes, it's been that way for the longest as I remember. I won't smoke anymore said one co-worker. But lo and behold, it's not even New Year yet and there she goes puffin' that stick, laughs. Oh well...think about that! So I concluded it's a losing proposition, like promises, they are there to be broken. But I will try to win it :> Just watch :)