Friday, November 23, 2007

adding up the years :)

One day in July, of old 1955, yes, that was the day when i saw the first light of day for the very first time, now 52 y/o, your mom :> and i meant this to J.C. :) Oh well...just facing the facts, the truth of getting old :) but not really that bad, for i took care of myself as you can see, laughs. but, or although...
***
I really need Dra. Belo soon :> No kidding. Well, at least I know that things needed to be fixed, but the problem is I just don't care being under the knife, so there must be some alternatives out there, to look a little better I mean, laughs. Oh well. So you could tell that middle age sucks, laughs, which all of us will have to go through and suffer, no exception, not unless your time is up so early in this life's journey, and also if we're lucky to be alive, happy and healthy :)... taken 10-14-'07
***
On the cooler days of autumn, I'm already missing the warmer summertime and so are the bright colors of spring. You can tell with my color choices, laughs. Oh well. Life flies so fast, J.C. and me noticed...