Tuesday, September 15, 2009

strangers on the shore, on the beach or in cyberspace...

"be kind to strangers" for they are Christ personified...we are all strangers to someone we've never met nor never knew... but that should not paralyze us for giving love, respect or giving gifts to strangers. i did it as a stranger and i remembered being mentioned as well as an stranger by someone and it's true :) so you can perfectly say that i am truly a stranger lover...(^_~)...

and...skippy peanut butter, my brand...i pick that up at walgreens yesterday on my way home from work and ate it before going to bed...some strangers out there in cyberspace must have been having it as well :) what a weird coincidence, no? i know it's full of fatty cholesterol but hey you've got to have it once in awhile :> i have two sons, but not a daughter. my sister has one...the only girl in our family of, hmn, 6 chickadees...1 son from my brother and did you know that every time i call in the Philippines, i seek to talk to this boy, now a teenager, and i talk to him about not having drugs and i always remind him that, every time i call my brother. i thought that this boy if he thinks about me, "no to drugs" will be in his head, laughs. i did that to J.C. and his friends when they were around 8 or 10 and it worked :)...2 sons from my sister and 2 are mine...and my sister has the nerve to tell me that i envy her for having a girl, the only girl in the younger brood...but really, the truth is that...that never ever been entertained in my mind, envying my sister? for her only girl...my sister sometimes acts like the devil, laughs, thinking bad stuffs about me which is not even true. oh well. i am always thankful for what God had given me and i never even missed having a girl or a daughter...if i am rich just like that 60 y/o woman in my previous you tube post here earlier, who knows? i might entertain it :) you can judge people by what they say and think, yes you can...and strangers, you take pictures of them, in lovey dovey poses or not...(^_~)...now you know that i travel in the Internet, laughs... and that i must be reading you :) btw nice singing voice...and what do you know, i love to sing as well, laughs. oh well. yes, my voice is similar to this lady here, the old rugged cross singer, laughs, no kidding :) the old rugged cross...what a wonderful song...to me at least...

"stranger on the shore" newell oler in piano...sadly enchanting.