Saturday, September 5, 2009

music and the mist :)


...you are a language wrapped with joy, sadness, celebrations or otherwise...thank you sir for your beautiful art...mr. davis, that is :)...http://williamrdavis.net/Bio.davis.html http://www.williamrdavis.net/2005works.html I LOVE IT! the beach...where lovers walk hand in hand barefoot, i remember a write up of that a long time ago, laughs...where i can scan the seemingly endless sky and wonder the possibilities of my dreams coming true in my lifetime :) who knows for it might you know :> and i am counting God to give me that...(^_~)...for NO ONE really could have that POWER to bring fullfilment of our dreams...He did it once for me and I know He will do it again for i have total faith in HIM :> and that's all it matters...i can now begin to dance with joy, that is...and joy is a song by Giovanni btw, my most favorite tune, you know why? bec. that is one meaning of my name according to that book of you know what :) not that you care to know, laughs. oh well. we should not take life so seriously...my hard learned lesson. for any day, any time, we never really know if we will depart and turn into dust like those young or old and in between who already left and went before us...although i am still serious and thinks things a lot but i am trying to cut down on that :) therefore my light? jib and jab entries here. well, lastly we should laugh at our selves...we are not perfect and no one is except God. we should always keep that in mind...so guys and gals, let's all love us all. this is very important :) good day!