Sunday, September 6, 2009

Corregidor, Bataan...


this ship reminds me of Corregidor, Bataan, a trip i had april 9th then in celebration of Bataan Day...first time ever of me in a ship and that was a big one. it ended in a nice island with a nice beach. we saw big old guns and inside a mountain was a tunnel...war is a constant and devastating reminder of death, sacrifice and unquestionable patriotism of our soldiers :) art is by mr. william davis...this is tiny in comparison to that big tanker that brought us to Bataan...memories, yes, they come and go but they never fail to bring nostalgia and the feel of days gone by...now, you cruise with big ships with your lovey doveys holding their purses while they do something else's laughs. oh well. i read that somewhere too :> and yes...cruises, my brother wants one soon :) and me too :>

the sea on top...and the sounds of the waves crushing on to the shore...it also reminds me of Nasugbu, Batangas and my benefactor's hide away mansion that was often visited on week ends with me being tagged along...what a family i've met, i was exceptionally blessed and lucky :) the sound waves in this tune is just as similar, so i love it...sadly enchanting...