Tuesday, April 8, 2008

to fly with the wind




airy and breezy
balmy and hot
the weather is playing
a trick on my eyes
unseen and invisible
but fast
the wind had enveloped
my hands

up up in the sky
there you are
the weather with its wind
is circling us
with the swaying palm trees
with the bellowing clouds
with the dripping water from above

flying with the wind is a game
flying with the unseen is lame
can we just play with the sun
with its brightness and warmth
it'll surely put a nice glow
to our heavy and bleeding heart...

yeah, you can positively say that these string of words are sad, but really the truth is, it is making me laugh. what a contrast. i dunno it is just funny to me. now i came to the conclusion that, us can make us happy too, this being an example of it. yeah, I'm weird i must admit, laughs.