Wednesday, April 9, 2008

how to read one's mind

it's been awhile since I've read a fiction book. i take that back. it is really a very very long time now. it's not that I'm really that old old that i can't remember but truly for the life of me i can't even remember a book of fiction that I've read, laughs. now you can call that's stupid, but i just don't have the inclination to pick on other people's fantasies or make believes, for i have a lot of my own already that i can't fit any body's in it. it's full, my brain that is to make it short. but if it is about helping me in other ways to better my life like how to do this and that or how to improve me or you then suddenly my brain will be blinking green like that traffic light you know :) i dunno if it doesn't make me laugh i don't have the urge to pick up a book. i like humor, biographies, like the one of Bill Clinton's late mom on how to raise a child that would become a president. but don't you think I'd open that book, even for just a few pages? no, and it's been years and years past and i can't even remember where is that book now for God's sakes, laughs. oh well. and i have lots or tons of books about Princess Diana which as usual they are in the basement somewhere, unread. so why can't i drag myself to read a book? incentive is one reason. i don't have to pass a test or sort of like that so no reason to spare my time in picking other's brain put in print. but if it is about gardening, cooking or about autism, then you got my attention. fiction books just do not do or cut it for me. for it will be like invading one's territory, their fantasies and you can tell that i don't have interest in those of others, not nosy to be short. but hey, if it's your thing then you have my respect. for I'm really that busy already doing "maid" work for my family. and yeah, it's good that i got experience in that regards, early on, laughs. and also if you are a writer then maybe it will help you broaden your horizons tremendously. read, read, read. your materials will come from them too you know. so bingo! that is why you have to read so that you have something to write about. but just be very careful, tweak it a little here and there and you're ready to go, laughs. as simple as that and you won't even have to be a whiz kid in math to figure that out :)

I'm writing this quickly on my very short break at work and now i had some thoughts on certain things. is a reader lady or a rich lady be a good goddess to reign a man's house? that is the question. i wonder what will be the right answer to that, laughs. but really it will just boils down to intelligence and money not what that lady of your dreams is inside or as a person and how she treats others besides you. for you don't want your queen to be just good to you alone or do you? laughs. but my interest lies on how she treats a maid like me? laughs. will she be a good catch if she is poor but kind and nice or vice versa? that is the question. marriages do not last long for prince charmings are blinded by beauty and money (not character) which are just artificial qualities, not going skin deep that is. so guys beware and be picky, laughs. it's your life and it's your call and it will be you to blame if you will be unhappy eventually in the future :)

and now the best part, i wonder how am i doing in the English language? i dunno, spelling wise, Google err blogger is doing a fine job in my blog i think, laughs. i wish i can correct my spelling though in my comments in Brian's blog. okay "here" instead of "her" laughs. a typo mistake. what can you do if a monitor beeps in one of your patient's room then you have to run, laughs. never mind the spelling, life is at stake "here" but this is only an alibi for my carelessness though, laughs. i was even a spelling bee champ, just in our district though not all over the archipelago, laughs. someone was better to be exact which i don't mind for really i think that was only a lucky break or a fluke that benefited me. but the point is i should be able to spell "here" correctly right? shame on me, laughs. oh well. what a bummer :) and that was me :>