Wednesday, April 16, 2008

thanks...



for passing by...it is a very nice spring day today. it's time to garden again, my love and my hobby and thanks to my husband, he does the dirty work for me :) like prepare the soil, laughs. he also likes to plant this and that. he has these tiny seedlings of sweet clementines rooting in the window sill, laughs. and an avocado, yes for God sakes, it won't grow here outside bec. of the winter weather that we have, but there goes an avocado tree that will be dead someday, sad. but he is also a gardener at heart like me, so i'm happy :> and even my only brother likes to plant. he said that my ilang-ilang in his property is big and blooming soon and there are tons and tons of mangoes around, too much, so he gave it away to his employees. and that precious rice is getting to be too expensive there. i've never planted rice in my life, poor as we were, but now with this huge rice field that we have I'd like to try to do it one of these days. mud is healing and manual labor is invigorating. i also miss the little river like lake with tons of tilapias and bangus in it in the province at my brod's place. but what i miss most is Patar Beach and I'd like to see my brod's beach as well. I LOVE YOU PHILIPPINES!!! I can't wait to be there again :) it is just in my blood, my other country, my life...