Saturday, April 12, 2008

a UNIVERSE ruled with fakery

one night the moon was out
one dark infested vampire night
a black lady of the night came
out of the darkened cave she goes

all eyes and all ears we were
all over the fence all over the stream
then suddenly a wailing sound was heard
it's hers like nightmare it filled the air

but like a black crow it flew
over the hills and over the mountain view
for like devil's of the night she was
no power for God denied

so fakely by her pen
as that stroke of that devil ink
a self confessed unfriendly girl
off of her typewriter she went

"you chimays and maids all over
i'll rule over you every where
i'm your devil master, your queen
by my superior intellect, so beware"

wait, wait dark madam
you don't rule me, yes mam
put that in print and seal
get your materials elsewhere
leave me alone for i'm earning
an honest living without
defaming your highness
without bothering your kingdom
but here you are in my tail

what happened to you
are you tired of your fiction creations
and you mocking any movies too
pls. go, go elsewhere
this is not your place
for we prefer a ruler
of kind heart and
of friendly disposition
anybody but her plzzz

so go fast into the night
and rule your fake universe
some where on this planet earth
where you can't see any of us
where you won't meddle
anymore with our lives
for truly we don't need any of that :)

wow, what a nice poem, for me at least, and it's for you ms. capra...the lady vampire of maids, laughs. but i hope you won't expect much from a lowly servant like me :) and i hope you liked it :> well, i know i can't satisfy you but at least can you give me a credit for just trying? laughs. thanks a lot in advance. I'm still waiting for your pre-announced book about us this year. this is not fiction so I'm safe here. i wonder what kind of chimay true to life stories are there inside. I'll buy one i promise and I'll put it in a special place at my altar, an offering sort of. to show how important your book to me...(^_~)...after all you gave us your precious time and your precious thoughts while a lot others out there are left in the dark. like those scattered homeless street children that you see every day when you go to work, the disabled and the hungry begging for alms near churches and underpasses. they deserve more attention from you than us. yes, we are down but we are trying to get up and we don't need your help, not yet. in the meantime your eyes should be focused on these poor hapless souls than us. they needed your pen to fight for the recognition of their plight, not us right now and not yet. open your eyes and see who needed your attention most. your priorities is not correctly in line here. and you don't need a maid like me to remind you this for you are a smart cookie. okidoki, my lady of the night? laughs. oh well. pardon the pun but it is very well intended...to hit one's heart and conscience. did i do a good job? only God knows :) and i hope i did! so we'll see. my take though... more than likely not...so there you are and there you go...but at least I've tried even if I've failed...the journey and the experience after all are worth as the price or the crown as they say :) but that is too deep. simply put, there's no harm in trying, and better something done than nothing at all :)
***
and that's the exact point. bec. if there's no point then it's just plain dull. yes, very dull indeed my friend. like similar to the song, "words, yes they're only words" may i add? that's just floating in the air or clouds whatever you prefer. no meaning and no substance :) like an ILLUSION, the on going song btw...