Friday, September 7, 2007

In the USERS' Kingdom

I'll use you, you'll use me
I'll write about you constantly
I'll pretend you'll like me
Just you are 'that' to me

We'll travel far and wide
In these pens on the tap
In that keyboards we have
Full of fun but all lies

Do I love you, sure I do
Do you love me, hmn, don't know
For in that stroke of that hand
Words are just that, in our minds

What a fun for awhile
But of course it's just canned
That are rotten and banned
For there's no truth at hand

You and me are just pros
In this make believe world of whose
There's no winner nor home runs
Again for it's all in our minds

No action to follow
No proof to show you
For just a steal not real
That we exist in this sphere

So I'd say goodbye if I may
For fake games are unbrainy
I'll look for ones that'll truly
Play with me in that realistic way :>

Simple poem in 3 min. laughs. Oh well....Hope you like it :) and btw, no food was converted that jumped into my plate in this case, okidoki? now, how about you?