Sunday, September 30, 2007

Full of Shadows

Fireflies so playful at dusk
On a starless moonlight night
Flickering, slowly edging beside
Coming straight, flying steadily
Flapping, circling, quietly buzzing
Straight into the ears and into the eyes

Night dimly lit in darkness
Light in a flash so fast so brisk
Quick, sudden as in a second, a trick
No time to react or to quickly adjust
Only a mere fleeting glimpse just a spot
Only a missing memory in minds and hearts

Full of shadows, filled with thorns
Eyes felt heavy as a heart is torn
When black clouds cast to open up
As raindrops escaped, tears began to drop
Over a shadowy ghost at the back

On a temporary spirit finding its way out

Just to be covered by the steadily falling rain
Just to vanish like a shadow and never to be seen again...

As Dionne Warwick sings of the rain in whispers, as it happened yesterday, in dreams...

The next song btw. Sad and dramatic for a change. But why not? After all, life is laughter and life is sad sometimes... until the sun will rise again... until that light will come again... to bring in each of us... that honey sweet smile and that missed lost laughter...of the past :)


This poem if I can call this thing that is really funny to me, laughs. Just the words do not jibe and that my phrases do not compliment each other, but who cares anyway and who's reading? Just only me to be exact, so who cares? for I sure don't :> not at this moment that is, maybe later, but that is a big maybe as well, laughs. Oh well. Now this reminds me of my favorite blogger. He said that you might get insane talking to your self alone although it's a great mind exercise if you think about it. To keep Alzheimer's at bay for awhile, but really it is a source of laughter for me, laughing at my very own self, really. And this is not good, but again is that so? and why is that if it is, hmn :) make me think to come up with a valid explanation that I can sell, meaning someone even only one will agree with me, but again if no one, do you think I care? Now you've guessed it right for I don't :> and who are you making a guess anyhow? my shadow? hmn, laughs... oh well. I'm just bored I guess.