Sunday, July 29, 2007

Marking a memory...



"What's going on?" from Michael, maybe...and "Don't ever put this in your blog!" I know that is J.C. talking, plus, "I want my privacy...and my internet life separate" hmn, what could he possibly meant by that, laughs. I did not understand so...the last time I look, he did not take out his other pic yet, but it did cost me fifty bucks, again! so with this one, a total of 100. Now I'm beginning to realize that this is getting to be so expensive for me, laughs.

The waterfall is quite hard to see in these pics, they're in my back in these two thin glass panels on the wall where those flowers were hanging. Water so softly dripping and cascading beautifully, with that sound that is simply comparable to a very true waterfall in the wild...and this sound alone made me on meditation mode on my special treat :) Thanks to my brother for making this possible. It made me very very happy. A memory to keep and to cherish... the salad and the sushi bar were inside the house, more food and karaoke time after...wonderful to hear tunes and music favorites being belted out by my guests :> a music feast as I call it. I love it. A very memorable day for me, intimate celebration as it was, where friends and family were at my side in attendance...:)