Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Help that We Need

Silence in space, buzz is nowhere
Alone in a house moping forever
Shoulders drawn, face with a frown
Can't be erased even by hundreds of clowns

The weight of this world seems so hard to bear
The sky starts to rain as tears roll in despair
In a short spun of time, all strength starts to drain
Too much work, too much responsibilities pinning us down here

Stop, look above for there's God to help us
Smile, and start to tackle down all these tasks
For all you know time which you can't catch up
Will tick so quick making your work be done and just passed...

I have so many things to do that you won't notice it for I blog, laughs. And I know that's true to a lot of you. Really, work is always around. Some things to do here and there. Every single day of the year! That only vacation is my sort of release or time out...so again, thanks for vacations :) it saves my sanity, really and truly :>