Sunday, June 5, 2011

the music is silent

the piano keys are out of tune now
tired by the touch of your hand
the piano keys are numb
unable to sway with the times

morning till night you practice
and practice to refine your tune
morning till night you push
and pump me down even more

that when the time comes
to shine for your future muse
i will fail and won't do a good job
even if you tap me out loud...

a piano needs tuning to perform in top shape. a mind needs rest to replace its over worked brain cells...like a blogger bowing out as the curtain falls for good, maybe me:? pls. don't count on that :)...only leaving the melody to meander and move on softly in between the creases of the universe we call, cyberspace...thanks for your visit :)...hmn, are lions and tigers good pets? maybe for the pink and red heads artists to be, laughs. oh well, now it reminds me, my husband bought JC when he was born a pet lion like stuffed animal. it's huge and it is still in his room, like more than 2 decades later. so that orange lion is looking at me everyday, on top of JC's TV, laughs...gosh! and here's a good idea, it's better to marry your own kind and work as a team :) this way people like me would be more interested in following your creative adventures together :>