Tuesday, June 14, 2011

summer delights...


















...adorned my front little garden  :) my guess is that my flowers are happy with me taking their pictures, laughs. yes... flowers, flowers and flowers, they make me smile for sure... click images for a more beautiful view of my summer blooms although it is not officially summer yet and here they are :> i love to garden. maybe if i will have one in the philippines it is more gorgeous because the blooming season in the tropics is longer! no winter kasi :) so more time to toil and to tend to my garden and i would be planting flowery shrubs who are perfumy like gardenia, sampaguita, ilang-ilang and dama de noche, wow! i will be very, very happy that i can imagine now :) hmn, in the meantime i am dreaming how malate church looks like now as compared to the time when the great amorsolo painted it before. one vacation must see place for me...