Tuesday, December 21, 2010

happy 4th anniversary of blogging to me heralded by a lunar eclipse to boot :)



i'm very happy :)...for as when relationships come and go, when love like the tide has its ebbs and flows, blogging, will it stop and go? that is the question...after four years of typing away my thoughts i did surprise myself that i am still here, while lots of folks have long deleted theirs...so many times i tried to quit in this journey but i failed, as in so many times that i am so disappointed in life, i prevailed and blogging is one of them...i had it in one shot, started in blogger and will also end my blogging with blogger...one shot to make it right and so far so good although it could be better and that i am fully aware of :) this is an on line sort of a journal of what i am, what i believe in life and it has been a part of my life for the last four years now...gardening, my hobby is marked here tremendously, my love for flowers. my new found love in poetry although my string of words here could be far from that, laughs, my despicable singing, laughs, and my beginning wonder and amazement in the world of the arts also is fairly documented here. nothing could set you free than freedom of self expression and of speech and i found its realization here in the world of blogging. hope it will continue as the days go on and on...thank you for your visit, to the few that were lost and landed on this page of the www. i tried to make it very private but it is true that once you are in cyberspace nothing is private anymore for nothing is in your control once you type and post so the least that i can do is to be very careful and selective in what i do here...it is censored so to speak, laughs. but one thing for sure, i love every minute of it for blogging is a kind of an outlet sort of, of my thoughts and of the things that i like and love plus the things that make me happy which God is first and foremost, of course :) how many years more to come, how many words more to type and how many images more to post, that is the question...i am tired but i'd like to keep on going, i am old, laughs, so maybe 30 years more? who knows...but i am thankful that i remained blogging to this very day...so blogging it will be again and you can bet on that, laughs, although at times i'd really want to stop for sure but i failed, maybe this time is the time for that...(^&*)... but who cares anyway and you will be surprised for no one does except only me...how true...i am celebrating this milestone with a rose, one beautiful thing produced by nature that guys give or has given to their past muse, present muse and future muse, laughs, but in this case i am giving it to my blog and pls. watch your language in describing it for we are what we speak...beautiful eh? yes, i never use this eh expression but for celebrating this anniversary, why not? :) and sure these roses are still alive for my own roses are dead for now but next spring they'll be alive again :> so whoever says that nature is dead my friend, got it sooo wrong...images are from the www, thank you for sharing your pretty images :)