Friday, December 17, 2010

"pasko na naman"...by freddie aguilar


and what have we done...maybe if you're just like me, not much...hope that in the future that will change. yup keep on hoping i told myself, laughs. oh well. life must go on and hope should be a part of it...for if you don't have it, life starts not to exist...and we won't even care if it is Christmas...time flies like a jet, the happiest season is almost here once again and thank God for that :) O Holy Night is the best xmas song, for me at least :>...and the best saying that i like is...if someone throw a stone at you, give them your other cheek as well or throw them bread instead, the christian way...today i just did that...rain comes but the grass and the trees are nurtured by it...i thank people that do me no good for in it i had the chance to show God that love is better than hate, that time spent in hate is time spent in hell and life is timed so i better dwell in the positives than wallowing in sadness, sorrow and regrets. and look around us there are much more better things that life has to offer... plus it is my choice after all on how to live my life in this beautiful planet earth...do good, the best that i can, understand to the fullest that i can and to always remember the 3 resources that is available for us to work with, to ponder and to make use of...they are love, prayer and forgiveness...it is hard to forget but we do need to forgive for time is fleeting, time do not wait and also time is today for me to say thanks to those that made my life a lot better to live like my benefactor, my family plus those people that i met every where that truly cared... but of course first and foremost thank you, God :) ...God is love, happiness and all that is nice, after all :) ...life is great in spite of the pain, life is wonderful in spite of its troubles, as life is a gift for us to treasure and to hold dear for it won't last long as it surely will end, sadly... (^&*)...just we don't know when...happy 4th year anniversary of blogging to me soon :) and a blessed xmas and a blissful new year to come... to us all...let's celebrate :>