Tuesday, January 26, 2010

soothing water, dance and healing...plus a poem :)









"JOY"...on air, music by giovanni :)

just us all alone in a beach
just you in my mind no one else
just them holding hands so tight
in this ever changing carousel of life

you, who is always there by my side
you, who never left, never vanished
never died

you, who will forever live
in my heart :)

yeah, yeah, yeah. think of love, always...(^_~)...even in the midst of divorces, break-ups and love gone lost...like memories, that something to hold onto once our muses, spouses or lovey doveys leave, die, or are gone, laughs. but really it is just a poem to make me smile and laugh. to get a break from the most serious business and that is the business of living my life in a happy and productive way...true happiness for me is happiness given to others because that is happiness served to God :> and yes, JOY is me according to wikipedia and of course joy is also h. saya :)