Thursday, January 7, 2010

i was never there

the mountain is just too stiff and the cliff is just too deep
the rain is pouring down and the slope is just too slant
can't grab the rocks and bury my hands
the climb was too risky it ain't worth our time

you thought it would be daring to dangle dry
the view is beautiful but that is only for awhile
there's a constant change in that blue dark sky
there's guts but no glory and the wind is howling by

one chance for me and ain't today
even tomorrow it won't and it'll never be
for there are a lot of mountains that my eyes wanna see
adios Monte Nada I'll set my dreams to an Everest someday :)

this Wyoming rocky mountains look majestic and unforgiving to climb and explore. no words can describe its natural charm. with jugged edges arranged surrounding the likes of a dormant volcano maybe. that's how i can describe it the very least. knife like and bare, cold and couldn't care. distant but never dull. amazing though far...but i would rather climb a tropical mountain range which is full of warmth and covered with a rain forest for i love the birds and the trees... tsk! really new years' resolutions are hard to keep, laughs. oh well. but i can't blame myself for i have sooo much to write or to talk about. my mind is just too full of things to pen, or to type about. but who cares really for no one does and i know that. so my keyboard will march on or not, for now...(^_~)...