Tuesday, June 2, 2009

summertime is here once more :)



summer is hot...

winter, with its silence
and coldness that abounds
as if it's telling me
don't speak
for no one is around

spring with its chirping
and singing birds
a nature's lullaby
as if it's telling me
i am happy when you're around

autumn, with its
majestic colorful blends
that binds a heart
as if it's telling me
hold tight for it will fall
and soon it will be gone

but summer
when smiles and joys
are here once more
i hear laughter of children
which i can enjoy
i hear buzzing bees
and smell my roses
my hands' toil

the grass, the greenery
is a sight to behold
summer's spell
summer is hypnotic
the time i was born

summer is hot
summer is here
and summer...
you come first
in my heart :)

all van gogh's art...you can tell he is a favorite bec. he has paintings of the sun, the star of summer :)