Thursday, March 5, 2009

to you...

if not for your mercy
i won't be what i am today
if not for your generosity
life will be harder for me

so many people that
we met in this world
some inspires
some otherwise
some will put you down
yet some will lift you up

some will be good
but some will be bad
some will be kind
but some are not

what gives, why are some
are just that cold hearted
what gives, why there aren't
more of you in this world

in your house you treated us
all as your own
in your house mercy and gentleness
is the norm

as i see and visit you at any time
you are still the same star
that is so bright that lit my life
as i see and visit you at any time
you are just as lovely as before
a beautiful, unfading and
mesmerizing rose

life is short
but you've made mine
longer and happier
and not full of thorns...

happy b-day senorita, soon :) you're almost 80, but in my eyes, you are still as lovely as i first met you on that fateful day...it was Oct. the 13th, Friday... the day that changed my life forever...no amount of thanks, no amount of words can express my thanks...just prayers that God will give you the rewards that you really, really deserve... for not only me was lucky enough to have crossed your path, more than i can count in my head, yes more...blue Spanish eyes by Elvis...for you...the next tune...i will pray for your happiness, always...

there... even if my virgin lady look alike Spanish lady benefactor can't read this in a million years it is really enough that i can let it out in my chest :) i hope she'll like my present for what can you give to one who has everything? nothing except just give her anything and hope against hope that she'll like it :) books, piles and piles of them, cook books, gardening, inspirational...some trinkets or knick knacks, kitchen stuffs for she loves to cook, laughs, cheap gold and diamond jewelries, women's clothing, perfumes, chocolates and special candies, you name it, i gave it to her for years and years now. she said she could build a library just for those books that I've given her, laughs. yes, i try to let her not forget that i always remember her unsurpassed goodness and generosity to a poor person like me...unforgettable and my tears is starting to roll as i am writing this...one of the things that will make me cry and also as i remember the years ahead for Michael without us, i also cry, very, very sad...if i can just die and have my child be a normal person in exchange, i will in a second...i will...but that is life...we carry our own crosses and i have mine... the art is by Charles Holloway, titled..."the law of mercy"...