Wednesday, March 11, 2009

serenity is a beach & why do i blog...

still is the day with palms in upright without a sway, the waves are rolling gently without a splash as tiptoeing towards you silently, the blue ocean is vast and far as your eyes can ever see, not a single sound. still is the day, while peace is here as your mind and soul are in deep thoughts of how and why life is here for you. and you say enjoy the view while the white sand is there for you to see. a beach is paradise, a beach is life, while the soles of your feet feel the soft sand as you edge towards the shore. the beach is here and you are being hypnotized with its deep blue water beyond and with its ever mesmerizing sand...the art is by bron smith :)


why do i blog?

to keep pace with the passing time
and put a spin about life which is mine
to catch the traffic in my mind
and put it to print to be read
by me and you or place a critique
at something as trivial or with weight

to respond to the world as i see it displayed
to extend my love and care as i see it fit
to put a trail and a shadow of a world
lived by a nobody, myself, in this changing universe

i blog because i want to unclog my mind
i blog to say my part in an open diary
which anyone out there can glance
i blog as a connection to others who might
not know me but now
they can have a place to start

to peep or point a person they've never meet
to measure and gauge my humble worth
to be able to form a judgement even only in half
now there's me, not all but a part

better than being taken without a fact
better than being put into the dumps
now here i am, not all but the puzzle
is beginning to form into a whole
bit by bit as you read
and move your mouse

a window to my working mind
a place to call it home when i feel
like wanting to unwind
and give to the world
my view, my take even
how wrong or correct i am

nevertheless here is me
nevertheless i am here
for how long, who knows
but Him up there...only :)