Sunday, March 22, 2009

with a taxi at the sides...

leaving on a taxi
going to a job
being dropped house
to house in a cab

i stopped at your
doorsteps with a knock
your maid is here now
ready to clean and dust

although old and tired
shabby and sad
not dancing with joy
but still able to smile and laugh

sir, mam, I'm ready to serve you
with apron and the likes
please don't despise
my lowly work for
God made my life

i'm here to test you
on how good you are
i'm here at your house
to execute a plan

did you dance with joy
when I'm not around
did you see paradise
when i left and
close your house

but like security guards
we're not the devil in disguise
but like security guards
we protect, help and
make your life easy to live
and look like paradise :)

...what a string of words, but pls. pardon the pun. maids and dogs are friends of a kind. they serve their masters well, like a friend sort of...although dogs are not being treated lowly by the haves as I've noticed in my Internet travels...maids are put to the ground being stepped and treated like dirt. but really even your muse who is as pretty as Venus, laughs, you should measure their inner character on how they treat lowly people like security guards and servants :) after all the beauty inside is what matters most, this if you are not her kind...(^_~)...well said. now if you please...i need to ride a taxi and do my job apartment to apartment, old and tired i hope i will meet people who are kind and will have that genuine smile and care for the poor, the old and the tired human being which i am :) i hope any beautiful muse out there won't spat and put me down for really it is God that they're treating in kind if you look deeper and closer..."i was hungry and you gave me something to eat, i was thirsty and you gave me water to drink, i was a stranger and you invited me in" Matthew, 25:31-46...it's all about kindness and love and yes, it's true i am a lover of God and maids which i was once one :) thanks to a virgin lady incarnate, my life now is different, better, which i can only hope for the rest of our honest and hard working domestic helpers out there. now i wonder how does it feels when you are being served by your maid that you're despising at her back? will your prince that loves you will notice and love you more? i bet so, love after all is blind :>