Sunday, March 22, 2009

coming soon...a garden in the white house :)

this pic isn't exactly as big or as lavish as a white house garden for sure but it is still a wondrous garden to me and i bet more so for the owner as well even how small it is :) finally there is an open gardener like me, laughs. i'm happy michelle obama will start a garden in the white house. can't wait to see what kind of vegetables or plants will be there and i am smiling big time at this moment :> gardens make me happy and they make my day sooo bright, although who cares? only me of course. after all this is my blog and i can write whatever i want, laughs. oh well. at least i have a venue to tell my story, the life of a nobody like me. yes, how true, except for my family of course. well, a blog is a very handy tool to keep up with your far away relatives. with just a few click of a mouse, my world, at least a part, laughs, will be there to be viewed by anybody. although i don't know why should someone would be interested in what i write here bec. it's all about nothing anyhow. yes, mind exercise, it is one good alibi to blog, laughs. but really blogging is like thinking out loud with your mind and your hands doing the works, the only thing is you won't get paid and you are not using anyone, you are using your own life story. this is how i do it at least, some entries here :) i am responding to things that i thought it needed to be answered to, laughs. but who cares really. I'm pretty sure no one out there. now it begs to answer the question of... is it a waste of time? it depends, it might or may not. but one thing for sure, it is one way to kill time, a good way or not, maybe not the best way for i would rather be gardening or traveling around the world or walking in a beach, IF i had the choice, sadly i don't...for now...i hope it will change, the sooner, the better :)